Team Tri Right
Team Tri Right is a friendly, talented group of athletes who enjoy all things triathlon. Our members like to train, race and socialize and most of all, have fun.
Membership includes all levels of talent and experience – so from newbies to veterans, back of the packers to elite athletes, everyone is welcome. If you’re looking to join a group to train with, come on out to one of our scheduled workouts and give us a try.
Triathlon is NOT just a science – it is also an ART and is meant for you to have FUN while training and racing!
Some clubs charge $85 or MORE for much less than what we offer. Want to know what your $60 membership dues include?
- Training opportunities – Team Tri Right has a variety of group workouts for you to choose from
- Camaraderie – connect with people who enjoy the same types of activities you enjoy
- Socializing – While training and racing is fun, so is the social aspect! It could be coffee after a morning run, dinner after an evening ride or even a holiday party completely independent of a workout
- Sponsor discounts – enjoy special discounts from selected sponsors simply for being a member. Some of these discounts can completely offset the cost of membership
- Team support – having teammates cheer you on during a race is a tremendous boost. Wearing your Team Tri Right uniform at events helps identify you as a member of one of the fastest growing triathlon teams in the midwest!
- Clinics and workshops – Team Tri Right will have the opportunity to take advantage of free or discounted rates to many of Tri Right Coaching’s training events
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 708-466-2379
Get ready for a season of fun and building relationships that will last a lifetime!
About MJ and Tri Right Coaching
MJ Gasik has been competing in the sport of triathlon for ten years and has completed 12 Ironman distance races including the World Championships in Kona, HI. MJ is a USAT Certified Coach, ASCA Level II Certified Swim Coach and is the founder and owner of Tri Right Masters Swim Team and Tri Right Coaching.